Affordable Mini Storage in Williamsburg
Sentry Self Storage of Williamsburg
Free for the greater Williamsburg area.
- Our fully fenced and well-lit storage facility is loved by our customers.
- Resident management means safer storage and friendly staff.
- Get in and out of your storage unit on your schedule with our secure access gate.
- Online payments are available 24/7 and feature bank-level security.
Need storage in Williamsburg?
- We are located in Williamsburg near the Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center.
- Our secure storage facility is just past the Williamsburg Premium Outlets.
- Look for our Betsy Ross flag and red doors on the end of our building facing US 60 and Airport Rd.
- All spaces are ground level, making accessing your unit easy. No elevators here!
- We are close to Lightfoot, Toano, Norge, and parts of York and James City counties.
Free Truck Rental with Self Storage
Our Free Move-In Truck is one of the many reasons customers love storing with us.
When you move into Sentry Self Storage of Williamsburg, you can rent our moving truck for free.
Select your location to view the service area for our Free Moving Truck Rental in Virginia:
Testimonial about our self storage facility:
"Great customer service. I have been a customer of Sentry Self Storage for over 2 years and they have always been helpful and professional in my dealings with them."
— Anne K. Moore
Read more testimonials
Our customers rave about Sentry Self Storage of Williamsburg in our reviews on Google.
8 reviews on Google
"Great service and the management is outstanding. Very helpful. I can't say enough about them."
— Shari Moon
Read more reviews
What does storage cost?
- Renting a self storage unit is often a surprisingly affordable solution when you find yourself needing extra storage.
How much storage space should I rent?
If you are not quite sure what size storage unit is best for you, try out our free Storage Calculator.
Ready to rent a self storage unit in Williamsburg?
Get directions from our Location page or Contact Us now.